What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A Windows history eraser
- Browser Compatibility: Supports all popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, AOL, Netscape, Opera, and MSN Explorer
- File Shredder: Completely erase the contents of sensitive files and folders that you specify
- LiveUpdate: You can check and install the latest updates using the LiveUpdate feature
- Easy to use: Just press the shortcut keys to do the cleaning in the background
- Schedule Options: Schedule your cleaning task to run at anytime you want
- Safe: Securely cleans spare and hidden data areas on your drives
- Frees Disk Space: Support FAT/FAT32/NTFS File Systems
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Win Clear scores 71.03/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.winclear.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: winclear.com you’ll also be taken through to winclear.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)